If you would like to make a donation to any of the projects featuring on the platform, the steps are written out below. It will only take a few minutes!
- Select the project you wish to make a donation for
- Press the GREEN button that says: DONATE
- Fill in the information required. First form, for already users. Second form, registration
- Continue on to make donation through PayPal. If you do not already have a PayPal account the system will guide you through the process of creating one. It will only take two minutes! Create a premier or business PayPal account.In order do not face problem with funds transfer from your PayPal account to your bank account please ensure that both accounts are under the same name.
- After pressing again DONATE you enter your donation amount.
- This will take you to PayPal's approval page and you must approve the payment.
- IMPORTANT, The following applies for donations to Startup Projects only, not for donations to Life projects or NGO's. If you wish to donate to a start-up project, you must press the "approve" button for payment approval (please note the electronic platform's company name is M.F.C Company - Ioannis Chatzimpeis)
Below are simple conditions that must be met in order to raise or maintain a project on GIVE & FUND. These conditions are important for ensuring transparency, security and respect towards your project contributors and also other project creators.
- Project creators must be over 18 years old. If a project creator is between 14 to 17 years old, then the process of creating and uploading a project on this platform must be carried out under parental supervision. For school related projects, the supervision of teachers is imperative.
- Project creators must have an active bank account and should also open a PayPal account. Click here for more information on how to create a PayPal account. It is easy and only takes a few minutes.
- Each project creator should upload a clear picture or a video of themselves. Photos with drawings instead of persons are not accepted for transparency and credibility reasons.
- Project creators should also have a valid account in social media, facebook, twitter etc. Use your main social media account rather than one that shows few friends and recipients.
- Project creators are requested to refrain from asking people who they do not know to support their project and should also refrain from sending out spam emails. In such a case, the page admin can download the project from the platform.
- In approving a project, description, presentation, and nature of the project should be simple, serious and precise. Projects that are perceived to be offensive, or otherwise embarrassing in terms of their content, aim or presentation will not be approved by GIVE & FUND. Additionally, the platform admin will not approve projects with unrealistic financial targets or those that do not give any or sufficient information about the project or those that do not show the project creator. The more substantive and comprehensive data available to prospective supporters, the more likely it is for the project to achieve its funding target.
- The completion of the forms with all information required is mandatory.